Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello All

I sort of needed to walk away from this thing for a few days. I find that trying to make this blog cool, is frustrating. Since I have yet to figure out how to link friends and family blogs together, maybe someone could attache me to them instead.
Anyways........ My oldest turned 15 on Tuesday. She really wants me to feel old and afraid. It's kind of funny but I don't. I thank the Lord and my parents for such good jeans! (even if they are getting a little tight) Ok, so maybe I am a little afraid. Good job Tyler for giving me so many reasons:-) Last night she made me very proud though. Jamie insisted on the Rondy carnival. Who cares that it was freezing! Josh usually rides the scary rides with Jamie. He wanted to stay home so that I would have more money for his birthday next Friday. (so thought full!) Tyler was awesome enough to go with us and ride on rides that she normally would Not get on. I don't ride the rides! Ok, I will ride the Ferris wheel and the scrambler but that's it! I am not a strong fan of nausea. Too bad for Jamie the carnival shut down an hour early and now she feels that she got ripped off. Oh well, I tried. I would rather have done anything else but that. Josh is turning 14 on the 13th. He wants a phone. I think the go phone is the only thing I can swing. Tyler's phone is a lifeline and only costs me $12 a month. Too bad I can only have one of those.
I found out today that my store is going to stay open. We have been outselling the Diamond store consistently since we opened this location downtown for the holidays. I am grateful to at least have a job. Several people a day come in looking for work. It is hard to see so many people without a job.
My bluegrass season starts soon. Trapper Creek is on the 24th of May. Granite Creek is on the 26th of June. Kenny Lake will be some time in mid July and Anderson is the last weekend of July.
I CAN"T WAIT!!!!! Trace and I are trying to think up a name for our business. (Ken Terry, Kari Trace) get it? Ideas? I was thinking KT Stage Works.?. Don't know.
Well I suppose I should get to work or at least act like it:-)

2 comments:

Kari Bailey said...

For Pics of my store, go to www.madhatterak.com

John & Peggy said...

I thinkk your blog looks cool. I hope you don't walk away for long. Happy birthday kids. Don;t freeze your tails off. Love, Mom/Grandma and Dad/Grandpa