Monday, February 16, 2009
Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! Mine started out bad. My car broke down 40 miles from home. That was fun. Then had to leave my car and drive the sound truck back to Anchorage. I am greatful that it was there for me to use but what a white knuckle ride! I am happy to report however that my evening went much better. Patrick took me to a really nice sushi resturant. The white tuna was like dessert it was so good. The kids spent the weekend at their dad's house. I hear Tyler had a rough time, she needs to learn to conform and cooperate. Oh well.......teenagers. Some day she will appreciaate us. Josh had a great time with his cousin Christopher, who just turned 12. They have become great friends! Princess Jamie is doing good. She loves spending time with Megan and Alana. It is nice to have cousins that are close both in their relationships and in proximity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment