skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Patience
Ok, so this will be a work in progress. I didn't bring any pictures to work today. Didn't know I would be setting up this blog. At least I started it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kari's Korner
This blog is to make my mother happy. Now I can prove how bad I am at communicating.
Joe Fest 2008
About Me
Kari Bailey
Anchorage, AK, United States
Funny.....I can't come up with anything. Guess I will have to think.
View my complete profile
Friends And Family
Bailey's (Jason and Sheila)
Celest and James Ransom
Julee Douglas
Kurt and Tessa
Miss Ttyler Maria
Mom And Dad
Spencer and Carey
Tyler And Julia
Followers
Facebook Badge
Kari Andersen Bailey's Profile
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(6)
HUH?
http://widget-40.slide.com/widgets/slideticker.swf...
Transmission anyone?
YIKES!!!
Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! Mine sta...
Patience
No comments:
Post a Comment